Friday, March 22, 2013

Build Something

Coming Soon:

"Let’s Build Something, Dad - Thirty Fun Step-by-Step Backyard Building Projects" written by Peter Hill

When it comes to building things, I’m all thumbs. But that doesn’t stop my girls from begging me to help them make stuff, even though I always insist that it would be something their mom could do better. I need help. 

I’m guessing there are plenty of other dads out there who could use some help too. And that’s exactly what Peter Hill provides in “Let’s Build Something, Dad.”

As a long-time engineer and father of four, Mr. Hill definitely has the skills and experience to help dads like me go from bumbling buffoon trying to figure out what a socket wrench might look like to superhero able to build tree houses and bird feeders in a single bound. 

Thanks Pete. Look for the release of "Let's Build Something, Dad" in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment